Pregnancy is such a special and cherished time. You are beginning your journey into motherhood, and these first steps are simply unforgettable and are all about capturing the love that bonds you. The emotional highs and lows, and that undeniable glow, are all priceless memories that you will hold onto as your child grows.
I will work with you to build and customise a maternity photography session that makes your individual style and ideas shine through. From individual portraits with you and your baby bump through to sneaking in your partner or children for an emotional family shot, we will work together to make sure the final product is exactly what you imagined.
You don’t have to be a model! The mums-to-be that I have photographed have come from every walk of life. Let your individual beauty shine through with either artistic more intimate images in studio or natural outdoor settings to bring your best self out in the final product.
Country, Beach or Studio?
Choose from some of my favourite stunning country or beach side locations, or tell me about the perfect spot that you have found to capture this unforgettable moment in your life.
My studio is also available for people who are looking for a more intimate style of maternity photography.
The best time to capture your beautiful baby bump is between 30-36 weeks, depending on how you are carrying. Everyone one is different, but a full and round belly is such a precious time to document.
I suggest you wear clothing that you are love and are comfortable in, and I recommend bringing some or all of these items, these are just suggestions not necessarily requirments :
- A couple of boob tubes or strapless bras with matching knickers (black and nude are ideal)
- A singlet (black, white, grey or navy)
- A plain t-shirt for your partner (black or navy)
- White neutral clothing
- Jeans for you and your partner (if you can’t do all the buttons up – that’s ok!)
- A matching set (or two) of lingerie if you are wanting something more intimate
- Your favourite comfortable outfit
- Something lacy, fitting, or flowing
I also have lots of fabrics, maternity gowns and other items that we can use during the session. Don’t hesitate to have look through some of the maternity images on my website and social media platforms and let me know what you like and how you would like your images to look.
A maternity photography session to capture your baby bump costs $175 or as a combined maternity/newborn session costs $275 and includes:
- 30-45 minute on location or studio photo session
- Clothing & Location consultation either by phone or email
- Use of a wide range of internationally sourced maternity gowns and fabrics
- Studio viewing and ordering session with myself who will share with you professionally edited images for you to choose from – online gallery available for interstate or country region clients
Portrait and digital collection costs vary, and we offer a layby system for purchases of $1,000 and over.
Ask about our Maternity/ Newborn combined sessions and pay just $275!